Redditch on a budget

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Mark
Head Bailiff

Re: Redditch on a budget

Post by Mark »

I needed go fishing but should be at the next one.
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Barbulus wrote:I am looking forward to the updates later of treasures bought and sold !
Me too :Thumb:

Wagtail
Arctic Char

Post by Wagtail »

Paul D wrote:
Barbulus wrote:I am looking forward to the updates later of treasures bought and sold !
Me too :Thumb:
I shared the stall with Steve and had an enjoyable day. By the end of the day I had only bought a grand total of one float ------- from Steve!

Met a few folks off the forum for the first time. It was nice to have a chat and put faces to a names. Hope to see you all again in May :Hat:
'The Chub is a very controversial fish. He has a strong army of supporters, but he has an almost equally strong army of detractors. The trouble is that the detractors do not know what they are talking about'. L. Vernon-Bates

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

Well I sadly had to miss this one with commitments here but enjoyed it so much before so I have to make the May one now ! A nice stylish old shoulder Ruck bag, a couple of Mr Bs "shot tubs" perhaps, a "user" MkiV kit rod or two and a centrepin maybe - oh and a nice ivory styled float winder.......and if I win a lottery ...a "Carpathia" as well.....actually my experience is that there is some fantastic gear for sale and at a very very competitive price too. See you in May !

GazTheAngler

Post by GazTheAngler »

I will have to try to make May. LL, did you sell all those effgeeco net handles?

LuckyLuca
Barbel

Post by LuckyLuca »

GazTheAngler wrote:I will have to try to make May. LL, did you sell all those effgeeco net handles?
No Gaz, they remain unsold.
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”