Lots of goodies at Romsey this coming Sunday

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Paul F
Sea Trout

Lots of goodies at Romsey this coming Sunday

Post by Paul F »

Hi All,
I will have a table on Sunday and have lots of goodies at better than reasonable prices :Thumb:

I have loads of books from 50p to £5, all worth a read at less than the cost of a monthly or weekly publication, also I have some other rarer books, which will be 20-30% lower than dealer rates.

I have some cane rods for self restoration as seen from only £5 as marked.

Also some quality cane rods, reels, loads of floats, Paul Cook floats and misc vintage tackle

Come and visit for a deal :Wink:

Paul D

Re: Lots of goodies at Romsey this coming Sunday

Post by Paul D »

Certainly going to try Paul, tuck a bit under the table :Thumb:

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Good news Paul, I will be sharing a table with John (Fredline) but I will be sure to visit your table! John will have the Richard Walker made (Thorndyke) reel on show on our table, any members attending may want to see it. We will also have a good mix of reels from Aerials to Speedia's together with some good rods, come and have a look!

Stour Otter
Grayling

Post by Stour Otter »

Thank you gentlemen. Have talked a couple of non vintage anglers to come along this year. Will be wearing my TFF badge with pride.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my best visits to the Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair and made more special by meeting some of the TFF members. Good company, conversation and bacon rolls. Can't wait til the next one. Thank you.
The good angler is not the one with expensive equipment. Common sense, observation and trying to realize
what is happening above and below water will catch fish no matter what price equipment you fish with.
L.A. Parker - This Fishing 1948

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”