Vintage and Secondhand Tackle Fair - Romsey

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Deaf Cat
Grayling

Re: Vintage and Secondhand Tackle Fair - Romsey

Post by Deaf Cat »

I'm coming for tea & cakes, Moggie permitting.
Duffer - The man without skill of hand, without good eyesight and no longer young - the man who really ought to fish!
(H.M. Bateman / R.D. Peck)

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Long time no see Dave, be good to see you...
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Also looking for a net, something traditional yet inexpensive. Perhaps someone might have something suitable lying around? Something for roach, perch etc...

Thanks.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Chevin
Brown Trout

Post by Chevin »

Is there a secret handshake that I must know so that I can identify forum members :wink:
"A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance"

H.T. Sheringham

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

John65 wrote:Is there a secret handshake that I must know so that I can identify forum members :wink:
No, just write the letter TFF on your forehead!
We did do forum names badges for the AGM so you could do something like these http://www.traditionalfisherman.co.uk/v ... &start=120
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

J.T
Catfish

Post by J.T »

Well you should all be able to identify me as I look like...
<--- this. :thumb:

Also my dads coming with me who looks a loot like me just smaller and older! :chuckle:
"piscator non solum piscatur"

Greentura
Crucian Carp

Post by Greentura »

I'd very much like to have been coming tomorrow and planned the trip but it's not going to happen now with one thing and another. Maybe the next one and I'll get to put faces to some of you, Nobby especially as we've been on other forums for a couple of years and not got round to it. I look forward to your various reports of the Fair, don't have too much tea and cake, if there is such a thing as having too much tea and cake that is :wink:

StevetheCreel
Minnow

Post by StevetheCreel »

well it came and went no two fairs are the same nice to see steve middleton down this neck of the woods with some lush split cane andrew davis with his fantastic rods wow if only had a very nice chap by the name of richard fox with some truly stunning hand made floats whipped to total perfection this is the next up and comeing big thing you saw him first at romsey still awaiting for THE BOOK wink wink come on jeff get it to print cant wait for my copy hope its ready for redditch a very good mix of vintage tackle moneys tight but had good reports of sales see you all in march date to be confirmed in the next few weeks tight lines stevethecreel aka romsey vintage tackle fair

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”