The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 12th May 2019

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Arcadia
Ruffe

The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 12th May 2019

Post by Arcadia »

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thanks very much to all those of you who came to Redditch for Sunday's National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair, great to hear that so many of you had such a good time. The next fair will be on Sunday 12th May 2019. A flyer is attached here, should you have any queries please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Best regards

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StefanDuma
Grayling

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 12th May 2019

Post by StefanDuma »

Hi everyone I am looking forward to this weekend when hopefully I will be able to add to my collection of Percy Wadham and the Dreadnought Casting Reel Company items especially lures and accessories.

I will have the two books with me Men of Trent and The Dreadnought Casting Reel Company.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
9781999655013.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shropshire Lad
Perch

Post by Shropshire Lad »

Looking forward to the fair this year, I might even wear my TFF badge!

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Shropshire Lad wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 am Looking forward to the fair this year, I might even wear my TFF badge!
I will be at the table next to Fredline (John)and I will be wearing two badges, so I should be easy to spot! :Hat:

TemeLAD
Crucian Carp

Post by TemeLAD »

Much to my angst I will miss this one again. Enjoy all of you who do manage to attend :Hat:
"I can't wait to buy a bamboo pole and a filament of line and a tube of breadcrumbs. I want to participate in this practice which allows a man to be alone with himself in dignity and peace. It seems a very precious thing to me".

John Steinbeck

Arcadia
Ruffe

Post by Arcadia »

Ladies and Gentlemen

Very much looking forward to seeing everyone, the Fair is fully booked in terms of stalls including a couple of new faces. Doors will open to the public at the usual time on Sunday. Please note that due to the change in ownership at The Abbey Stadium (it is now run by Rubicon Leisure) we are no longer allowed to have a long time friend of the Fair and all round good bloke Samuel Guyatt stoically serving teas and burgers to the massed ranks. I fought hard to keep Sam but was finally told that all visitors must use the cafe on site which is situated opposite the swimming pool just off the Main Reception area of The Abbey. In order to cope with increased demand for scoff and teas on Sunday the Cafe will be laying on extra staff and will have provision for toasted sandwiches etc.

Nothing else to report, may the road rise to meet you all and very much look forward to your good company. If you any queries please feel free to call me on 07980 274 383.

John

StefanDuma
Grayling

Post by StefanDuma »

This is bad news 6 times a year, Romsey twice, Mullocks twice and Redditch twice, I am allowed bacon butties.

I hope this new fangled caterer can provide me with my fix.

See you all Sunday.

Gobio Gobio
Grayling

Post by Gobio Gobio »

I will be there proudly wearing my TFF badge chaps, my havd a camera or two over my shoulder too.

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

Shan't make this one - enjoy yourselves chaps :Hat:

Barbellina
Roach

Post by Barbellina »

:Thumb: Looking forward to it, i'll put my TFF badge on!
Sal
"Angling is a refuge from competitiveness, from rat-racing, from status-seeking. So let it remain."
Bernard Venables

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”