Romsey 7th April

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Romsey 7th April

Post by Lea Dweller »

I am pleased to say that I will be having a table at Romsey next month! Having just about shaken off the 'jet lag' after returning from Australia over a week ago. My Son has agreed to come with me to help out, although I do not have much left to sell. I am looking forward to seeing a number of TFF members, it is always a pleasure! :Hat:
p.s. My good friend John (Fredline) has confirmed he will be happy for me to sell some of his surplus items, I will be happy to fill the gaps on my table!! :Hahaha:
P.S. How many other TFF members are expecting to be at Romsey, hopefully lots! :Hat:

StevetheCreel
Minnow

Re: Romsey 7th April

Post by StevetheCreel »

hi chaps just a little update on the forthcoming romsey vintage and secondhand fishing tackle fair 7th april 2019 60/65 tables doors open 9am entry £3
some good collections for sell including 4/5 new stallholders for this sell I'm also in the process of having a massive clear out of old stock great news no current road works to m27 just a speed restriction off 50 miles of hour for about 1 1/2 miles so stallholders g mills g sexton c ward j partridge m buldwin p carman p waller m windows r fox s draper just to name a few first fair of the year should be well atended

Gobio Gobio
Grayling

Post by Gobio Gobio »

Chaps, I am considering going to Romsey but dont know anything about the event.

Can you give me an idea, a taster of what it's like please?

Thanks

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

Lea Dweller wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:11 am I am pleased to say that I will be having a table at Romsey next month! Having just about shaken off the 'jet lag' after returning from Australia over a week ago. My Son has agreed to come with me to help out, although I do not have much left to sell. I am looking forward to seeing a number of TFF members, it is always a pleasure! :Hat:
p.s. My good friend John (Fredline) has confirmed he will be happy for me to sell some of his surplus items, I will be happy to fill the gaps on my table!! :Hahaha:
P.S. How many other TFF members are expecting to be at Romsey, hopefully lots! :Hat:
Ted and John, :Hat:
Remember to hold back some tip sections for Redditch. :cheers:
Bob
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

Gobio Gobio
Grayling

Post by Gobio Gobio »

Nudging....

Chaps, whats it like...

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Gobio Gobio wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:52 am Nudging....

Chaps, whats it like...
It is a chance to see a large assortment of vintage and traditional tackle, also a chance to meet fellow TFF members, all for £3, is that enough? :Ok:

Gobio Gobio
Grayling

Post by Gobio Gobio »

Thanks Lea, now I know.
Ok if you have been but zero info on the web about it.

Michael
Tench

Post by Michael »

I'll be stalling out as per usual!

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Michael wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:42 pm I'll be stalling out as per usual!
Prepare for a long chat! :Hat:

Chubman
Crucian Carp

Post by Chubman »

i spend more time talking to guys ive not seen for a while than looking at tackle, its a social meeting place as well,wear your tff badge and someone you have never met will say hello
Last edited by Chubman on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”