Romsey Vintage and Secondhand Tackle Fair 10th March 2013

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Maggot's Dad

Re: Romsey Vintage and Secondhand Tackle Fair 10th March 201

Post by Maggot's Dad »

Dave Burr wrote:Despite being sorely tempted I'm going to wait for the next Redditch show - those of you that make the effort will doubtless have a great day and spend way too much money - enjoy :Hat:
Hi Dave, :Hat:

I've been to both Fairs and to be honest, I think that the Romsey one is the better of the two as the Redditch "do" seemed to attract more "restored rod sellers" along with much higher prices. At least with the Romsey Fair you do tend to get a better mix and bigger choice of tackle in all conditions along with more chance of picking up a real bargain.

The fact that the Redditch Fair is a much longer journey for me (from the South coast) doesn't bias my choice, but I honestly saw that I had a much bigger choice at Romsey.

GazTheAngler

Post by GazTheAngler »

Chaps,

I'm confused by the "Chiswick" mention? Is there a vintage tackle fair in Chiswick too?

Gaz

The VFC
Brown Trout

Post by The VFC »

No fair Gaz - Angling Auction.
Jim

Chevin
Brown Trout

Post by Chevin »

Well after spending most of my budget on a recent rod purchase I doubt I will be buying much. Hopefully I will still be going and hopefully get too meet some of you, well I do have enough left to buy tea and cake :Hahaha:
"A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance"

H.T. Sheringham

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”