Mill Tackle

The Other Reels forum.
Colonelgsc
Roach

Re: Mill Tackle

Post by Colonelgsc »

Definitely phone call..........even better use a carrier pigeon :chuckle: He's a traditionalist like the rest of us....'an angler and an honest man'; fine fellow.

"If you can wait, and not be tired of waiting......" Kipling

Colonelgsc
Roach

Post by Colonelgsc »

'Behind every great man..............'

She makes a darned fine cup of tea too. :thumb:

"If you can wait, and not be tired of waiting......" Kipling

MGs
Pike

Post by MGs »

I had some contact today about some work for one of my reels. I have to say, very helpful :thumb:
Old car owners never die....they just rust away

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

A big thank you to Garry Mills once again for his excellent service. The Itchen Phoenix reel that fell off my rod last week, losing the line-guard and distorting the drum, was posted to Mill Tackle on Tuesday. It was delivered back today, Friday, fully sorted and like new again.

I was surprised that Mill Tackle hasn't got it's own section in Traditional Tackle Manufacturers, it certainly deserves it.
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

AllRounder
Brown Trout

Post by AllRounder »

I have to say I have found Gary’s knowledge, expertise and service exceptional having paid him a visit three times now.
He happily took on a pair of Hardy Altex fixed spool reels and a Hardy Multiplier without a second thought and completed the work at a very reasonable cost and within the expected time frame.
I must admit I did telephone first to make an appointment which probably helped.
If he’s not too busy look forward to a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat. A wonderful asset to our angling world. :Hat:

Return to “Other Reels”