Listen to recordings of all things angling.
- Posts: 2535
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
On tonight's programme they repair a fishing tackle box
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Posts: 6272
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:24 pm
- Location: Cornwall
I'll be watching
Old car owners never die....they just rust away
- Posts: 2874
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm
"In the back roads by the rivers of my memory"
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:22 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:42 pm
- Location: Stratford E15
Never miss recording it! Even the repeats. Free University for fettlers!
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".
- Posts: 6950
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm
- Location: Hants/Surrey/Berks borders.
A Kiley seatbox - made after 1972.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 10493
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 pm
- Location: S.W.Surrey
The late Roy Kiley had a tackle shop in Norwich and a fine collection of cane rods, some specially made for him. He sold them off to someone I used to know before his death and I got a look at them all. I particularly remember a Sharpe's impregnated float rod at 11 feet that looked like new.