The Fine Art of Trout Fishing....

Watched a good fishing film lately, why not talk about it in here.
Scott
Tench

The Fine Art of Trout Fishing....

Post by Scott »

Stumbled upon this delightful piece of vintage fly fishing footage, enjoy, I did.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKTLnmdIjI

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: The Fine Art of Trout Fishing....

Post by Loop Erimder »

Tally ho old beam. Lovely piece of footage, don't you just love the way they spoke back then :Thumb:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Scott
Tench

Post by Scott »

Loop Erimder wrote:Tally ho old beam. Lovely piece of footage, don't you just love the way they spoke back then :Thumb:
Indeed Loop, did everyone talk like that or was that just the stock TV voice? I'm not suggesting you were around back then, like you'd know :Scared:

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Scott wrote:
Loop Erimder wrote:Tally ho old beam. Lovely piece of footage, don't you just love the way they spoke back then :Thumb:
Indeed Loop, did everyone talk like that or was that just the stock TV voice? I'm not suggesting you were around back then, like you'd know :Scared:
I'm only for-ee 2 init. Loved walkers interview on the radio too same kind of voice or is it the wireless :Confused:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Scott
Tench

Post by Scott »

Loop Erimder wrote:
Scott wrote:
I'm only for-ee 2 init. Loved walkers interview on the radio too same kind of voice or is it the wireless :Confused:

In this instance most certainly the wireless...

Return to “Fishing Films”