Caught in Time DVD

Watched a good fishing film lately, why not talk about it in here.
Snape
Bailiff

Re: Caught in Time DVD

Post by Snape »

Hermit wrote:I watched a video of Hugh Miles being interviewed a while back- it was on the internet but I can't find the link just now - and I got the impression there might not be any more caught in time. I don't think it was just a question of time, sadly, but rather about how narrow the profit margins are with this type of venture and how piracy and copy right violations reduce the incentive even further.

Even so, I sent a plea, and one lives in hope!
Yes. As I understand it the caught in time DVD is the one and only. I don't think Chris wanted to do any more so Hugh turned to Catching the Impossible instead.
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hermit
Rudd

Post by Hermit »

Such a shame.. I am sure part of the magic reflected from the relationship between Hugh and Chris; I suppose we have to accept it's never going to happen then. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fishing is worth no more than its pleasure. Bernard Venables.

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Never say never sir, Hugh and Chris are still VERY close. They are very good friends and catch up regularly. All it takes is a good idea and we could well be seeing something special again!!!
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Woodytia
Crucian Carp

Post by Woodytia »

Can Chris Yates be bribed with cake? He seems to be very fond of it with his Kelly Kettle brews.

Return to “Fishing Films”