I bit the bullet !!!

Watched a good fishing film lately, why not talk about it in here.
AshbyCut
Honorary President

I bit the bullet !!!

Post by AshbyCut »

The passage of time was showing it's effects not only on myself, but on my original VHS copy of 'APFA' ... and rather than wait until I wore it out completely I decided the time had come to update to the DVD set. Funds were sent to Mr. and Mrs. Miles last week, and I've not only been revelling in 'Childhood Dreams' this evening, but I also took the opportunity to add a copy of "Caught in Time" to my order.

Hopefully, this will see me through the next 20 years (or whatever time span I'm allowed !).

In the unlikely event that even the youngest of our members haven't found the link ...

http://www.passionforangling.info/
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Mark
Head Bailiff

Re: I bit the bullet !!!

Post by Mark »

I do like 'Caught In Time' Mal.
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Almost compulsory viewing for any waggler of cane :Hat:

Jmooney
Minnow

Post by Jmooney »

The Autumn episode is my absolute favorite. Autumn being my beloved time of year and all those golden leaves and green perch, well it nearly brings a tear. Think I'll watch it again before bed thing envening.

Beresford
Sea Trout

Post by Beresford »

APFA is an absolute classic – so beautifully composed and shot. At that point in time the team of four were perfect a perfect compliment to each other. I've not seen Caught in Time but I've read a fish related book with the same title and which is a great read. I suggest it's worth hunting down.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Return to “Fishing Films”