Hook Line and Sinker Special - Now on CD

Watched a good fishing film lately, why not talk about it in here.
Mark
Head Bailiff

Hook Line and Sinker Special - Now on CD

Post by Mark »

In 1988 Martin James presented a cassette tape of Hook Line and Sinker Special. Dedicated to the memory of Richard Walker with all money going to the ACA. Side 1 was titled Carp Fishing Richard Walker and Fred J Taylor. Side 2 was Fred Crouch Barbel - Bruce Vaughan The Chub - Len Head River Fishing - Mike Harris Roach, It was a complete sell out.

Over the past few years Martin has had many requests for copies. He has now decided the cassette tape will be transferred to a CD and go on sale for £10.00. If you want a copy please make out a cheque for £10.00 payable to the ABF The Soldiers Charity with a SAE large enough to take a CD and post to Martin James Kingfisher 13 Meadowside Grindleton Lancs BB7 4RR.

This is all for a good cause chaps and apart from that you get to hear a great audio presentation by Martin. :thumb:
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Mark
Head Bailiff

Re: Hook Line and Sinker Special - Now on CD

Post by Mark »

My money will be in the post tomorrow, thanks Martin. :thumb:
Mark (Administrator)

where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Mark
Head Bailiff

Post by Mark »

Martin, I received my CD in the post today, it is brilliant thank you. Well worth the £10.00 to hear these great anglers talking about a passion they love and with all the money going to Army Benevolent Fund you have my utmost admiration. Well done Martin. :hat:

I heard on the grapevine SK that you had something to do with designing the cover of the CD and converting it to one disc. :hat:
Mark (Administrator)

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Just happy to help towards this wonderful piece of history and a very worthy cause. :thumb:
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Return to “Fishing Films”