Rod bags

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Mick
Chub

Rod bags

Post by Mick »

Gentlemen, I am trying to find a decent traditional rod bag manufacturer and I am having problems. I have been trolling through the appropriate posts and Ellen Lawrence seems to be the name that comes to the fore. However, I can't find any information about her online. Maybe she has gone out of business, if that is the case, do any of you know of an alternative supplier? Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

Richard C
Brown Trout

Re: Rod bags

Post by Richard C »

Ellen has made me two as recently as last week and currently making another for me. I know they have been having pc problems so that maybe the issue. Worth re sending requests just in case to: ellen.lawrence345@btinternet.com
:Hat:
"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.".
T. S Eliot
http://richard-cleaver.blogspot.co.uk/

GhyllManor
Grayling

Post by GhyllManor »

Agree with Richard C, she emailed me the other day and said that there are problems! Keep trying, it's worth the wait. Ted.

Mick
Chub

Post by Mick »

Thank you guys! I will persevere.

JLBell
Stickleback

Post by JLBell »

My wife makes rod bags, made to measure, from high quality cotton twill in a variety of colours but generally she is asked for khaki or bottle green, she has made several just recently for members of TART on Facebook

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

Ellen may not be quick or answer quickly - BUT - her rod bags are well worth waiting for! And at an excellent price I will add!

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”