Brolly support

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: Brolly support

Post by Loop Erimder »

I'd rather get wet and by the look on his face I think he would rather get wet :hahaha:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

MGs
Pike

Post by MGs »

DrBleep wrote: That thing will go into most ground MGs. if you can get a peg in for your guy rope you will get that in.
I can't get a peg in for the guy rope. that has to be pegged in to the grass about 10 feet back from where I sit.
Not being one of the bivvy brigade setting up camp well away from the rods, I prefer to sit next to them.

Although as promised, it was raining. I didn't get to test it out. All packed up and on my way to the lake, the front suspension on
the Moggie gave up the ghost and I ended up at home on the back of a low loader :cry:
Car now in bits, awaiting replacement parts.
Old car owners never die....they just rust away

The VFC
Brown Trout

Post by The VFC »

Curse those trunnions!

MGs
Pike

Post by MGs »

The VFC wrote:Curse those trunnions!
Yep, that's the thing. The thread is totally stripped. Waiting for a new king pin and pair of trunnions. I'm in the process of removing the brakes and pulling the hub :(

MGs
Pike

Post by MGs »

Comes with the territory of having old cars. I'm more annoyed about missing a day on the bank, especially as the sun has come out this afternoon.
Luckily I'm fairly practical. All of the broken bits are already off the car. Replacements should be here tomorrow.
The brolly holder will have to wait until next week.

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”