Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 pm
- Location: Minehead
I just thought i would share a couple of picks of my latest float tube with you.
It is bamboo with turned mahogany caps, needs a few more coats of varnish to finish it of.
I hope i have done MR Yates justice with this one.
"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1945
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am
- Location: Matlock Derbyshire
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Very nice indeed
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Brilliant artistry - very well done Dendrobaena!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:42 pm
- Location: Stratford E15
That’s a lovely piece of work.
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Posts: 3937
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Wonderful work, well done indeed.
- Posts: 2924
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 pm
- Location: Somerset
Is there no end to your talent Neil
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests