The Best Fishing Magazine

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Ron Clay

The Best Fishing Magazine

Post by Ron Clay »

I know that fishing magazines are not particularly popular amongst many of us these days. But there is one that does demand a little investigation, especially amongst we of traditional angling values.

It's called "Classic Angling" and it is available every two months on subscription only from Classic Titles on 01480 463565 Email angling@classictitles.com web site www.classictitles.com

It costs £30.00 for 6 issues and the subjects covered include angling history, antique tackle, angling in all parts of the world, and articles from some of our very best angling writers.

Even I have contributed to this magazine :)

PondPikey

Re: The Best Fishing Magazine

Post by PondPikey »

Ron Clay wrote:I know that fishing magazines are not particularly popular amongst many of us these days. But there is one that does demand a little investigation, especially amongst we of traditional angling values.
Thanks Ron, I may still invest, though this sort of put me off a bit!
The fashion company Chanel is now making a fishing kit, complete with branded flies and boots.

Check out Fennels Priory for something different, one of the few things I look forward to arriving through the post nowadays! :)

Snape
Bailiff

Re: The Best Fishing Magazine

Post by Snape »

Check out his website http://www.fennelspriory.com/
Fennel is now a member here and coming to our meet up on 9th
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”