A Coming of Age

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: A Coming of Age

Post by Loop Erimder »

Ooooh look what I collected from the post office :Sun:

Just a tiny bit gutted I didn't get number 22 which is my house number.....I got number 21......can't wait to get shuck in

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Keston
Tench

Post by Keston »

Number 28 arrived this afternoon ... really chuffed I got a "special" . It has a real quality feel and look to it . Congratulations to all involved .

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

I've ordered the leather bound edition of the book to go along the standard edition i was reading it last night and it is very good read and it has some magnificent illustrations in it which transforms the book into something special there is also some nice photos in it as well. I've never bought a leather off little egret before so I'm hoping its as nicely done as the book. by the way i had flick through angling times today and Des taylor has just finished reading it and he gives it good praise too so well done stuart and little egret

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Thanks for that Mario.

It seems everyone is enjoying it so far. A success I think which pleases me no end. :Hat:
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Mark
Head Bailiff

Post by Mark »

Copy number 4 arrived today, just had a quick flick through and it does look very nice indeed, well done Stu. :Hat:
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Bobby Marlene
Arctic Char

Post by Bobby Marlene »

My copy arrived today, I will sit down now with a nice glass of scotch and start reading. Thanks, Bobby

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

by the way sk I've been watching your videos and I've been enjoying them how do you shoot them do you do them on your own or does someone else help you anyway there very well shot

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Mario wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 pm by the way sk I've been watching your videos and I've been enjoying them how do you shoot them do you do them on your own or does someone else help you anyway there very well shot
I think he has a servant now he's a multimillionaire world famous author
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Loop Erimder wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 pm
Mario wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 pm by the way sk I've been watching your videos and I've been enjoying them how do you shoot them do you do them on your own or does someone else help you anyway there very well shot
I think he has a servant now he's a multimillionaire world famous author
Two servants don't ya know
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Just me on my own Mario. It's tricky but achievable by setting up multiple cameras on tripods. That's why sometimes I take a barrow, the kit can become cumbersome.

Glad you guys like the book. I'm very proud of it.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”