new books coming out by little egret press

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Mario
Eel

new books coming out by little egret press

Post by Mario »

been looking at some of the books little egret have coming out in the next few months and there some good books to look forward to chris ball book looks intresting theres one out from well known angler from birmingham who used to fish some of my local waters in his youth he is keen barbel angler and he fishes river severn two that will be one ill be looking out for so my bank balance will be taking a hit

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: new books coming out by little egret press

Post by Loop Erimder »

The Spirit of Redmire Pool by Tom O'Reilly is out next month from little egret press....I've ordered the special edition I would imagine they have all gone now but may be a few left
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

yes I've seen that I'm going to wait for some of there other books as they interest me more but in a few weeks time i may change my mind there is another book being written on red mire which sounds very interesting so i may wait for that

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Ah yes, Redmire Memories. Due in November. Destined for good things this one. Tom's book also looks lovely.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

yes I'm looking forward to red mire memories tony meers is compiling it the last book he compiled was very good not sure when it will be out though

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

November. I've done a chapter.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Cooky
Stickleback

Post by Cooky »

Tony Meers - Redmire - Is this a compilation of stories from known anglers? If it is I'm hoping it covers the early years and just not modern tales.
What's the Chris Ball book all about?
Any others in the pipeline that you chaps are aware off?

Regards
Cooky

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

i hope its out in november that would be out in time just before christmas but tony told me his waiting on a couple of chapters and his having a look around for a publisher so we will wait and see

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

It's mostly stories of old Cooky, chapters by lots of anglers of yesteryear. Chris's book I think is a continuation of his Famous Catches book, so more tales from The Special Album. A new carp book by Jon Berry is in construction also. Plenty to look forward to.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Chris Ball
Bleak

Post by Chris Ball »

The Sweetcorn Kid wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:24 am It's mostly stories of old Cooky, chapters by lots of anglers of yesteryear. Chris's book I think is a continuation of his Famous Catches book, so more tales from The Special Album. A new carp book by Jon Berry is in construction also. Plenty to look forward to.
The book is called Historical Carp Waters - masses of info and nearly 300 pictures! No wonder I feel worn out.

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”