Richard Walker Centenary Celebration

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Keston
Tench

Re: Richard Walker Centenary Celebration

Post by Keston »

My book came quite some time ago . There's a good mix of intersting snippets and illustrations . I must say it was really great to see Skeffs write up at the end , it seemed fitting to see the lakes future was looking so promising .

Martin James
Tench

Post by Martin James »

I am just having the front cover picture framed, very lucky to get number 2 of 25 available from Little Egret Press

RobWooly
Stickleback

Post by RobWooly »

Great to see these books being well received, I know for Wayne it was a labour of love and his enthusiasm must have rubbed off on me as I spent most the summer doing those drawings, only just got back out on the banks following the Xmas rush which has rolled well into this year so word of mouth must be getting about, hard work being an artist but's it's worth it when the end result is so well presented

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

RobWooly wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:41 pm Great to see these books being well received, I know for Wayne it was a labour of love and his enthusiasm must have rubbed off on me as I spent most the summer doing those drawings, only just got back out on the banks following the Xmas rush which has rolled well into this year so word of mouth must be getting about, hard work being an artist but's it's worth it when the end result is so well presented
Fantastic illustrations :Hat:

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”