will Millard "The old man and the sand eel"

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Kingfisher
Catfish

will Millard "The old man and the sand eel"

Post by Kingfisher »

I know a few who have read this book already and have expressed a great satisfaction having read it.

I've met Will and heard some of his stories first hand, I can assure you you won't be sorry you bought this book.

Here is a brief preview where you can peruse the first pages. Don't be fooled into thinking this book is just about sea fishing, it's far from it.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/ ... &q&f=false

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.

Izaak Walton

Pallenpool
Zander

Re: will Millard "The old man and the sand eel"

Post by Pallenpool »

Kingfisher wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:26 pm I know a few who have read this book already and have expressed a great satisfaction having read it.

I've met Will and heard some of his stories first hand, I can assure you you won't be sorry you bought this book.

Here is a brief preview where you can peruse the first pages. Don't be fooled into thinking this book is just about sea fishing, it's far from it.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/ ... &q&f=false
I have it on good authority that this book is winging its way to me for Christmas - I am very much looking forward to reading it. It will be interesting to see how the tales are written & structured in relation to Will’s excellent narration & delivery on film. Thankyou for bringing this book to my attention Sir.
Peter
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

DaceAce
Eel

Post by DaceAce »

I bought this book a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it; Peter, you have some good reading winging its way to you.

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

DaceAce wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:07 am I bought this book a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it; Peter, you have some good reading winging its way to you.
Thankyou Sir for your commendation - I am very much looking forward to reading the book.
All the best
Peter
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

Super book well written - takes you down many a meandering angling paths. Thoroughly recommended to all.

Heraclitus

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”