This forum is for discussing perch.
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 pm
- Location: Nottingham
Perch often have 5/6 bars, this one had considerable more. Ullswater 2016.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have laid aside business, and gone a'fishing.
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:52 pm
That`s a cracker of a perchy. It almost doesn`t look real, like an oversized lure or something.
- Posts: 2464
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! Fancy a pint?
What a stunner!
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 921
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 am
- Location: Houten, the Netherlands
Looks almost like the American yellow perch. Lovely fish
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:03 am
- Location: YORKSHIRE
With all those stripes, perhaps it is some sort of High Ranking Perch....
- Sea Trout
- Posts: 4204
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 pm
Beautiful colours. Big water perch often look so striking.
The Split Cane Splinter Group