ANOTHER DIY PROJECT - KITCHEN UTENSILS CONTINUED

Made some other form of traditional fishing tackle.
Barney
Grayling

Re: ANOTHER DIY PROJECT - KITCHEN UTENSILS CONTINUED

Post by Barney »

Barbulus wrote:Gentlemen - thank you for the kind comments. The "Mk I. Collapsa-Pult" has now been donated to a fellow piscator so you might see it on the banks next season....there again you might see two of them because I am tempted to make another now.........Noooooooooooooooooooo !
Matt,the display case came via Lidl's @ £60, well worth the pennies or should i say pounds,
Barney

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

Barney - thanks for that info.
I was only in LIDL yesterday as well ! £ 2.99 for 50 chemical fishing lights for night fishing - green and reds.....unbelievable - should last me a season or two !
I will look out for the display case....you can't go wrong at that price....sadly though LIDL do not sell Match Aerials....yet !

Gammarus
Chub

Post by Gammarus »

Barbulus wrote:Barney - thanks for that info.
I was only in LIDL yesterday as well ! £ 2.99 for 50 chemical fishing lights for night fishing - green and reds.....unbelievable - should last me a season or two !
I will look out for the display case....you can't go wrong at that price....sadly though LIDL do not sell Match Aerials....yet !
I bought some of those last year from lidl, only used them twice but very impressed, bright enough for even me to see and cheap :Thumb:

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

I know. They are great aren't they. In fact I wrapped some blue insulating tape around them to just give a spooky glow instead of the bright light !. Still incredible though for 50 of them...last ages too....

Ouse Wanderer
Bleak

Post by Ouse Wanderer »

Two great projects Barbulus. The "Mk I Collapsa-Pult" is both bonkers and ingenious (always a good combination) and the combined float case/priest must be a first.

Just a thought but aren't you only allowed to bonk the ones you catch on a fly?

Return to “Making Other Items of Traditional Fishing Tackle”