Rod bag

Made some other form of traditional fishing tackle.
Beresford
Sea Trout

Re: Rod bag

Post by Beresford »

Looks very good.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Harry H
Rainbow Trout

Post by Harry H »

Loop Erimder wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:35 pm It aint that good.... Make another one and send that one to me. .... nice colour too.... what is the colour anyhoo
It was just some old bag that I'd picked up from somewhere just needed a bit of a reduction in size and it was as good as new. Mind you I have since been told off about this (picking up old bags) by Mrs H, as for the colour it's sort of a bluey grey.
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
Anthony Shepherdson

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Harry H wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:32 pm
Loop Erimder wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:35 pm It aint that good.... Make another one and send that one to me. .... nice colour too.... what is the colour anyhoo
It was just some old bag that I'd picked up from somewhere just needed a bit of a reduction in size and it was as good as new. Mind you I have since been told off about this (picking up old bags) by Mrs H, as for the colour it's sort of a bluey grey.
It does look good Harry......However I've not been told off for ordering some new bags yet..... :Chuckle:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Return to “Making Other Items of Traditional Fishing Tackle”