Chatsworth 2012

Do you know of a good traditional fishing tackle shop, past and present.
Sparky

Chatsworth 2012

Post by Sparky »

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if there will be any 'traditional' tackle stalls at Chatsworth Country Fair this year? I'll be there on both Saturday and Sunday for the solo piping competitions.

In the past I've had a quick look around the fishing area when I had a spare 30 mins, but I cannot remember if there were any vintage (pun intended!) dealers?

I must also try and find some time to watch the demonstrations. There's too much to do!!!

Sparky

Snape
Bailiff

Re: Chatsworth 2012

Post by Snape »

Sparky wrote:Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if there will be any 'traditional' tackle stalls at Chatsworth Country Fair this year? I'll be there on both Saturday and Sunday for the solo piping competitions.

In the past I've had a quick look around the fishing area when I had a spare 30 mins, but I cannot remember if there were any vintage (pun intended!) dealers?

I must also try and find some time to watch the demonstrations. There's too much to do!!!

Sparky
I just scanned the list of exhibitors http://www.chatsworthcountryfair.co.uk/ ... s/buy.html and I can't see any names to do with traditional tackle I recognise.
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Return to “Traditional Fishing Tackle Shops, Past and Present”