Trelough Pool

This forum belongs to other pools and lakes.
LuckyLuca
Barbel

Trelough Pool

Post by LuckyLuca »

Hi all, Ive just read about this pool in this months Improve your course fishing magazine.
A four acre lake which has apparrently just been opened up to the public.
Anglers are limited to three per day, with the lake bookable in advance at a cost of £15.00 per angler.

More details here: http://www.wyeuskfoundation.org/fishing ... t=trelough

Description
One of several lakes on the Whitfield estate set in the beautiful rolling Herefordshire countryside. Although shallow, this 4 acre lake provides plenty of cover for the carp that live here – they can be seen cruising around on a hot summer’s day and due to the depth of water along with the silty bottom, are easily spotted when feeding.

Access to the water’s edge is not possible around the entire lake but there are large, clear areas with ample room from which to fish. It is a rule that you must fish from the clear areas provided and not venture through the undergrowth, disturbing the wildlife of the lake.
What fish, their size, and their numbers, is currently relatively unknown – feedback from your experience here is very important in sustaining access to this beautiful and exclusive fishing location.

Looks to be a rather pleasant place to visit, Are any of our members familiar with it?
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.

JimmyBobkin
Crucian Carp

Re: Trelough Pool

Post by JimmyBobkin »

Looks very nice. The waters controlled by The Wyeusk Foundation seem quite expensive but this looks worth a trip.

Minger68

Re: Trelough Pool

Post by Minger68 »

looks a nice place

Return to “Other Pools and Lakes”