Avon Perfection

Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods forum.
Badger1
Roach

Re: Avon Perfection

Post by Badger1 »

Also it's a jolly fine trotting rod.....probably one of the most versatile rods I own, I think. Even a dog walker noticed the beauty in the rod.

Order one now for your grayling fishing for winter.....2015 :-).

Aquaerial
Chub

Post by Aquaerial »

What a lovely post...Barbel and Grayling...one could almost become envious of your rivers living up here in Norfolk you lucky chaps.
Aquaerial
But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have

Regular_Caster
Gudgeon

Post by Regular_Caster »

I am thrilled to say I have an Avon Perfection shortly to be winging its way from Andrew.

I am not sure I shall be able to sleep for a few days till it comes, I really am that excited!

I have been thrilled to read your exploits with yours Badger, excellent stuff.

Regular_Caster
Gudgeon

Post by Regular_Caster »

My wonderful new rod turned up yesterday afternoon, much to my delight (at least I can get some sleep now, dreaming of using it for the first time).

Andrew kindly couriered it to me, as I wasn't able to make it up for a pickup any time soon.

I am delighted by said rod, and an initial waggle. Need to get out to the clothes line post later if I can juggle between work. I will try to take some pictures later, but not sure I can do the craftsmanship much justice with my photos!!

Regular_Caster
Gudgeon

Post by Regular_Caster »

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, they really don't do the rod justice!! :roll:

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

Regular_Caster wrote:My wonderful new rod turned up yesterday afternoon, much to my delight
You're amongst the most fortunate of men, Sir. I have to wait until Redditch next spring to get my Andrew Davis rod ... though I have no doubt that the wait will be well worth it.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

Stathamender
Tench

Post by Stathamender »

Is that a T6 Aerial?
Iain

What is your favourite word?
I suspect it could be “love”, despite its drawbacks in the rhyming department.
Björn Ulvaeus

Regular_Caster
Gudgeon

Post by Regular_Caster »

AshbyCut wrote:
Regular_Caster wrote:My wonderful new rod turned up yesterday afternoon, much to my delight
You're amongst the most fortunate of men, Sir. I have to wait until Redditch next spring to get my Andrew Davis rod ... though I have no doubt that the wait will be well worth it.
You'll most certainly feel a very lucky chap that day I'm very certain. I am thrilled with mine.
I am certain the wait will be well worth it.

I just need to get out and play some fish with mine now. I shan't mind how big or small, and just thoroughly enjoy the experience!

James
Rudd

Post by James »

Fun Day out with the Avon perfection on Saturday . Float fishing on the Derbyshire Derwent with maggots .Loads of chub largest fish 5lb , 5lb3oz ,5lb7oz ,6lb3oz and a few grayling .ImageImageImage

Paul F
Sea Trout

Post by Paul F »

What a great session that must have been, 4 chub over 5lb, topped by a 6.3 :drool:
How I long for a 6lb'er :fishing1:

Return to “Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods”