Northern_Nomad
Arctic Char

Re: REDMIRE

Post by Northern_Nomad »

That'll do Matthew.

That'll do nicely.

:Thumb:

:Hat:
"We knelt side by side looking at it. I knew it was big, and suddenly it dawned on me it was more than that. It was tremendous!" - Richard Walker

Mushy
Arctic Char

Post by Mushy »

Captured the spirit perfectly Matthew :Hat:
Best Fishes
Mushy

Gary Bills
Rainbow Trout

Post by Gary Bills »

"....and neither shall I comment further here on the less temporal spectres that are always there......watching protectively over this haven from civilisation. I shall respect their privacy as a token of my own gratitude for their acceptance of my traditional approach.......but am under no illusion that there is another, and very dark, side to their spiritworld watch that will be far, far, less generous to those fisherman less respectful of this historic lake........."

Very interesting stuff, Barbulus - are you saying there are genius locii protecting the pool? This could explain the strange happenings.The older I get, the more I tend to accept the "otherness" of the world. I only hope they treat me kindly, when I'm there! :Sun:

Blunderer
Bleak

Post by Blunderer »

Gary Bills wrote:"....and neither shall I comment further here on the less temporal spectres that are always there......watching protectively over this haven from civilisation. I shall respect their privacy as a token of my own gratitude for their acceptance of my traditional approach.......but am under no illusion that there is another, and very dark, side to their spiritworld watch that will be far, far, less generous to those fisherman less respectful of this historic lake........."

Very interesting stuff, Barbulus - are you saying there are genius locii protecting the pool? This could explain the strange happenings.The older I get, the more I tend to accept the "otherness" of the world. I only hope they treat me kindly, when I'm there! :Sun:
I'm afraid to say that the older I get, the less I accept the "otherness" of the world and the more I appreciate the efforts of scientists.

Nice little article, though. Long Live Redmire.

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

Gary - I think I can reasonably state at this point - watch this thread..........interesting times ahead methinks.

Gary Bills
Rainbow Trout

Post by Gary Bills »

Barbulus wrote:Gary - I think I can reasonably state at this point - watch this thread..........interesting times ahead methinks.
I really look forward to that, Barbulus. :Hat:

Return to “Redmire Pool”