Get Shirty!

Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
Das-Bolt
Gudgeon

Get Shirty!

Post by Das-Bolt »

I have not encountered this brand before although they have apparently been established since 1951. VEDONEIRE do a very nice range of Brushed Cotton Tattersall shirts ideal for fishing in the cooler months ahead. The fit is quite generous which is welcome with a suitable length for tucking in, thus avoiding 'Builders Bum' when landing fish. Available from Gentlemens outfitters and Amazon.
Edit: There is a degree of shrinkage when washing please bear that in mind when ordering.

Stour Otter
Grayling

Re: Get Shirty!

Post by Stour Otter »

Great shirt Das-Bolt.
Here's a shirt I purchased after seeing a gentleman wearing one at the Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair last year. Ideal for that Christmas Dinner or a Vintage Tackle knees up. I just love it!

Stour Otter
The good angler is not the one with expensive equipment. Common sense, observation and trying to realize
what is happening above and below water will catch fish no matter what price equipment you fish with.
L.A. Parker - This Fishing 1948

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Stour Otter wrote:Great shirt Das-Bolt.
Here's a shirt I purchased after seeing a gentleman wearing one at the Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair last year. Ideal for that Christmas Dinner or a Vintage Tackle knees up. I just love it!

Stour Otter
What a wonderful shirt Sir, would you mind if I copied you and bought one? As you say perfect for Christmas day. :cheers:

Das-Bolt
Gudgeon

Post by Das-Bolt »

Stour Otter.
I actually bought my first Vedoneire shirt from a little independent shop in Romsey.
New and Lingwood may be above my pay grade, but nice shirt. :Ok:

Das-Bolt
Gudgeon

Post by Das-Bolt »

Nothing to do with fishing but how about this one!

Return to “Traditional Angler's Clothing”