Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 pm
- Location: Rural Somerset
Welcome to the forum John.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, John!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Welcome to the TFF John . There are a few TFF members in or near to Sheffield .
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 871
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello john you will like it here
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Welcome to the forum - there is a lot to enjoy
- Posts: 2087
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 pm
- Location: Nottingham
Welcome Sir. I'm only down the road.
I have laid aside business, and gone a'fishing.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:41 pm
- Posts: 8849
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
Belated welcome from me to
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9351
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests