Worrying situation at Redmire

This forum belongs to Redmire Pool.
Keston
Tench

Re: Worrying situation at Redmire

Post by Keston »

I actually had a dream about this last night . I was in wonder at seeing the place the way I remember from the stories and images of my youth .
Best wishes to all involved
John

Kevin
Chub

Post by Kevin »

The best kind of work is a labour of love,best wishes Skeff.

StalkingLuke
Crucian Carp

Post by StalkingLuke »

Another article about the proposed works- www.carpfeed.com/fishing-news/article/r ... big-revamp
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

St.John
Tench

Post by St.John »

From someone who was involved in the pool closely for a few years this is just fantastic news - the intent and care has never not been there - just the means. Its a truely special place and should now be secured for many more generations of anglers to marvel at.
"Be patient and calm-for no man can catch fish in anger."

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

St.John wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 pm From someone who was involved in the pool closely for a few years this is just fantastic news - the intent and care has never not been there - just the means. Its a truely special place and should now be secured for many more generations of anglers to marvel at.
St. John, I think you should re-tell the story of when you watched the 4ft common...
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Beresford
Sea Trout

Post by Beresford »

Snape wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:21 pm
St.John wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 pm From someone who was involved in the pool closely for a few years this is just fantastic news - the intent and care has never not been there - just the means. Its a truely special place and should now be secured for many more generations of anglers to marvel at.
St. John, I think you should re-tell the story of when you watched the 4ft common...
Yes, please…
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

Nice to see you posting Sin, it's been a while :Hat:

Skeff
Crucian Carp

Post by Skeff »

Snape wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:21 pm
Yes please St. John!

Thank you for the encouragement everyone... Hopefully the work will set the redmire dream fair for the next generation. :Hat:

Return to “Redmire Pool”