Reelsmith - Part III

A forum to show any of your restored or built traditional fishing reels.
Leigh

Re: Reelsmith - Part III

Post by Leigh »

Frequent visits to the hospital for myself, looking after my mother and the complexity of having the YouTube Channel was stress I did not need, so I deleted it.

I do have a new channel with material in the cutting room, If and when I get the time it will get uploaded, it's not all traditional angling so I will not post any links. Thanks for those that did watch and support.

I can't see myself posting too much on the forum from now on, so if spaces are needed for new members please take my spot.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

So sorry to hear that you have health issues with both yourself and your Mother Leigh, I do hope that you can find a way to continue to be active on this forum. I have enjoyed your pictures, film and other posts and wish you all the best whatever you decide!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Crucian
Eel

Post by Crucian »

Lea Dweller wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:46 pm So sorry to hear that you have health issues with both yourself and your Mother Leigh, I do hope that you can find a way to continue to be active on this forum. I have enjoyed your pictures, film and other posts and wish you all the best whatever you decide!
I'll second that :Hat:

Return to “Traditional Reel Building and Restoring”