Festival of Hunting 2018 Wed 18th July at Peterborough Showground

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Rutland Rod
Arctic Char

Festival of Hunting 2018 Wed 18th July at Peterborough Showground

Post by Rutland Rod »

Not Angling although plenty of the visitors will also be Anglers, Fox Hounds, Harriers, Beagles and Basset’s from hunts all over the country competing for their respective classes, and equestrian hunt team relay races which are exciting to watch. And lots of trade stalls with new and vintage countrywear, books, art and food / drink etc, a very ‘traditional day’ it’s 5 minutes off the A1 , if you google the event it gives full details.
Dave

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Re: Festival of Hunting 2018 Wed 18th July at Peterborough Showground

Post by Penninelad »

Being a former (MFH-Master of Foxhounds)and my wife being a current MFH we will be there so me must meet up for a Pimms RR.I have not missed one since 1976 and both my wife and myself support the show by being Vice Presidents.
Mark Davies

Capebreton
Perch

Post by Capebreton »

Wish could be there

Rutland Rod
Arctic Char

Post by Rutland Rod »

Penninelad wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:36 am Being a former (MFH-Master of Foxhounds)and my wife being a current MFH we will be there so me must meet up for a Pimms RR.I have not missed one since 1976 and both my wife and myself support the show by being Vice Presidents.
Thanks Mark, look forward to meeting up, will pm you later with my mobile number.
Dave

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”