change of name

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
RBTraditional
Catfish

Re: change of name

Post by RBTraditional »

Nigel Rainton wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:16 am RBT - if only the rain would stay outside the Defender, I have to drive in wellies when it's raining, at least it washes the mud out of the footwells.

IRM - This is a safe place but it's visible to everyone via Google including Storm Troopers.
I know what you mean Nigel....I usually have a puddle in both footwells in the morning following overnight rain....always makes me smile!
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Nigel Rainton
Rainbow Trout

Post by Nigel Rainton »

RBT,
I've been tempted to adopt Jeremy Clarkson's approach and make drain holes :-)

Iasgair
Chub

Post by Iasgair »

Nigel, I thought your old user name was perfect for the way you described it, ha ha. I never understood why we have such unique user names, except maybe for a little protection from surfers from the web wanting to get our identity somehow; and I understand it's possible to do that. But we never meet people on the water by introducing ourselves as our user names, but our real names. Good for you Nigel.
Worry less about who you might offend, and care more about who you might inspire.

Nigel Rainton
Rainbow Trout

Post by Nigel Rainton »

Iasgair,

I agree, when so much of our personal information is accessible on the Web there is little point in using a pseudonym :-)

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”