Hello everyone

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
User avatar
Duebel
Rainbow Trout
Posts: 3301
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
6
Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Duebel »

Welcome to the TFF, Jokki! Where are you from?

User avatar
Eddy Pools
Roach
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
6

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Eddy Pools »

Hello Jokki, welcome to the forum :Hat:

User avatar
Silfield
Brown Trout
Posts: 1323
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 pm
3
Location: Norfolk

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Silfield »

Hello and welcome Jokki :Hat:
“There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind.”
Washington Irving

User avatar
Wally Roy
Ruffe
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:34 pm

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Wally Roy »

Welcome Jokki.

User avatar
Jokki
Minnow
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:56 am

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Jokki »

Duebel wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:50 pm Welcome to the TFF, Jokki! Where are you from?
From germany

User avatar
Duebel
Rainbow Trout
Posts: 3301
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
6
Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Duebel »

Jokki wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:43 am
Duebel wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:50 pm Welcome to the TFF, Jokki! Where are you from?
From germany
Where in Germany? I'm from Bamberg.
Greetings from Bamberg
Martin

User avatar
Jokki
Minnow
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:56 am

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Jokki »

Duebel wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:35 am
Jokki wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:43 am
Duebel wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:50 pm Welcome to the TFF, Jokki! Where are you from?
From germany
Where in Germany? I'm from Bamberg.
I'm a bit south of Bamberg, about 140km. :whistle:

User avatar
Duebel
Rainbow Trout
Posts: 3301
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
6
Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Duebel »

Jokki wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 am
Duebel wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:35 am
Jokki wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:43 am
Duebel wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:50 pm Welcome to the TFF, Jokki! Where are you from?
From germany
Where in Germany? I'm from Bamberg.
I'm a bit south of Bamberg, about 140km. :whistle:
:cheers:

User avatar
Aitch
Ferox
Posts: 5496
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 am
9
Location: The Shades, Essex

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Aitch »

Welcome Sir... :Hat:
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories

User avatar
Carp Artist
Arctic Char
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
9
Location: Just the other side of nowhere

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Carp Artist »

Welcome aboard Jokki :Hat:
“I spent most of my money on fishing. The rest I wasted,”

Post Reply

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”