Bamboo shot tube

The place you will find all those traditional terminal tackle items.
Old Man Oakley
Roach

Bamboo shot tube

Post by Old Man Oakley »

I'm sure I am late to the party on this one, but what do you make of these bamboo toothbrush holders all of 80p from Aliexpress?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.

Wallys-Cast
Pike

Re: Bamboo shot tube

Post by Wallys-Cast »

It would certainly cost more to make.

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

Aliexpress if worth exploring to some items! - In many cases too cheap! But that excludes the postage.

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Wallys-Cast wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:08 pm It would certainly cost more to make.
£7.95 on Amazon (£5.99 for a child sized one). Possibly a closer reflection of the full cost of growth, harvesting, manufacturing and transportation Wal! Perhaps it’s the Edward Barder version :whistle:

Phil
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

Wallys-Cast
Pike

Post by Wallys-Cast »

:Hahaha: Could be Phil.
I had a look on Ali express and many of these cheap things are only sold by the hundred or even by the thousand.
A possible business opportunity for someone though.
Wal.

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Wallys-Cast wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:41 am :Hahaha: Could be Phil.
I had a look on Ali express and many of these cheap things are only sold by the hundred or even by the thousand.
A possible business opportunity for someone though.
Wal.
I think the opportunity may have been grasped! As often happens with an Amazon search, today I had an email offering me identical alternatives from the site. There appear to be at least 20 companies selling the things, priced from £2.99 upwards! Labelled everything from toothbrush holders to tea canisters via artists brush holders!

Phil
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

Return to “Traditional Terminal Tackle”