old faithful tackle box

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Julian
Salmon

Re: old faithful tackle box

Post by Julian »

The Sweetcorn Kid wrote:Lving your Abu reel Bluelabel, looking at those myself at the moment.

Julian, your box is far too tidy sir, I suggest a little rummage. :Wink:
In recent years it has mainly become my 'spares and reserve' box - ie it has just about all the bits and pieces I might need and generally stays in the boot of my car inside a 'carryall', unless I am having a long session in one swim sitting on a chair - in which case I get it out and have it open by my side . It acts as the reserve for when my stalking/ mobile rucksack has run out of some item or I require something that isn't currently in the rucksack.
Therefore it tends to stay quite tidy and being quite full also helps to keep it that way.
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings

Julian
Salmon

Re: old faithful tackle box

Post by Julian »

JimmyBobkin wrote:It's considerably tidier than mine Julian. I think a clean is in order.
I stopped fishing for 11 years ( from 1992 until to 2003 - I so wish I hadn't!) and when I restarted I got all my tackle out sorted eveything out, and cleaned everything up - including my old faithful Efgeeco tackle box - and as it mainly stays in the car these days - it stays quite clean.
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”