Anchor Meadow

This forum belongs to the River Avon.
Mario
Eel

Re: Anchor Meadow

Post by Mario »

what are you going to target i think its bit cold for the barbel may be chub or perch or pike loop

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Mazza wrote:what are you going to target i think its bit cold for the barbel may be chub or perch or pike loop
To be honest i'll take anything thats willing Mazza, there are plenty of options there and tactics so hopefully i'll be there early and try something different every couple of hours. I'll have maggots, sweetcorn, meat, worms, bread and I've even knocked up some of that "barbel bait" of mutton fat, soft cheese honey and flour, Tub of semi dried fresh crumbs for ground bait. So no time for sitting and waiting gotta keep active and keep those toes warm.

I know some of the fellow fishers on here havent been fishing for a while and the last fish I caught was at the TFF meeting on the Itchen back in middle of December
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

keep us informed loop what you catch

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

If! My fellow fisher if! :Chuckle: if there's anyone else there then it may look promising if I'm on my jack jones then I'll have to work at it
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

GazTheAngler

Post by GazTheAngler »

Good luck Loop.

I've not been fishing since the Broxbourne fish in with Vole and ijm, weather and family have kept me indoors. I will get out next month! (crosses fingers)

Gaz

CraigM
Grayling

Post by CraigM »

Tight lines Loop.

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Just had a chat to the couple who run the fishery......there are 3 chaps already there in their bivvies for a few days :shocked: So must be fishing ok, the rain is coming down tonight so will be up a bit in the morning hopefully flush out the snow water

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

we are expecting snow tonight loop but good luck i think you will need it

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

All the luck will be greatly appreciated, any fish I catch will be a bonus

Mario
Eel

Post by Mario »

Loop Erimder wrote:All the luck will be greatly appreciated, any fish I catch will be a bonus
thats the spirit

Return to “River Avon”