Mint?????

The Speedia Reels forum.
WoodBurnerMatt
Rudd

Re: Mint?????

Post by WoodBurnerMatt »

I am far from an expert and I could not say what it is "worth" but my point was not really about the asking price but more that the text of the listing did not seem to be describing the reel in the images; the text effectively describes the best condition Speedia one will ever see, the pictures tell a slighty different story. All to common on Ebay nowadays it seems. Whatever happened to "under promise and over deliver"?

Trevor
Eel

Post by Trevor »

Danny Boy wrote:I think this is what was ment by near mint :Hahaha:

:Hahaha: Quality! :cheers:

AshbyCut
Honorary President

Post by AshbyCut »

I'd never want a 'mint' reel. You can only use them after eight ! :shocked:
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.

JAA

Post by JAA »

Ebay abounds with scoundrels and cheats. If you think an item is being mis-sold, simply report it. If it say unused and it's clearly not, report it. If the goods you get are wrong/faulty/not as described, report it. If (as happened to me) the goods were not as decided and I was told "I don't' have time to keep all my pictures updated" which my official complaint/case quoted along with my comment "That's not the buyers problem".

Don't let them go. Call them out. Stamp out the weasels.

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

I've now got coffee all over my keyboard and must vacate the room for safety.

:laugh:

Return to “Speedia Reels”