Perfection

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Perfection
Stickleback

Re: Perfection

Post by Perfection »

Thank you for your kind replies , No life,my honest scholar, no life so happy and so pleasant as the Life of a well governed angler , for when the lawyer is swallowed up with business, The statesman in preventing or contriving plots, then we sit on cowslip banks, hear the birds sing, and possess ourselves in as much quietness as these silent streams, which we now see glide so quietly by us. Izaak Walton ,See on the river bank . Phil Avon perfection 😎🪶

Tench Dreamer
Crucian Carp

Post by Tench Dreamer »

Perfection wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:54 pm Thank you for your kind replies , No life,my honest scholar, no life so happy and so pleasant as the Life of a well governed angler , for when the lawyer is swallowed up with business, The statesman in preventing or contriving plots, then we sit on cowslip banks, hear the birds sing, and possess ourselves in as much quietness as these silent streams, which we now see glide so quietly by us. Izaak Walton ,See on the river bank . Phil Avon perfection 😎🪶
"Its why we go fishing "...me thinks

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

A belated welcome to the forum! :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”