Romsey Fishing Tackle Fair Sunday, 1st. October 2023

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Nobby
Wild Carp

Romsey Fishing Tackle Fair Sunday, 1st. October 2023

Post by Nobby »

I was surprised to find no post about this here as it's less than a month away now.

I will be selling .... and accepting for repair or service .... Mitchell 300 reels. I'll also have some blueprinted reels for sale and my boxes of spare parts too. Lots of spare spools and some 'Match' spools for light line work too.

If there is a part you need, letting me know beforehand will make sure I bring one to the Fair.

See you there.

Keston
Tench

Re: Romsey Fishing Tackle Fair Sunday, 1st. October 2023

Post by Keston »

Glad to hear you will have a table Nobby . I will look forward to seeing everyone again .

Wallyboy Rob
Chub
Location: On the Wally as often as possible ( Portsmouth area)

Post by Wallyboy Rob »

Keston wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:53 pm Glad to hear you will have a table Nobby . I will look forward to seeing everyone again .
Is Nobby going to be a magnet for your £20 notes again like last time Johne :Chuckle:

There should be quite a few of the Pdas Wally family attending this time :Thumb:
going with the flow - You gotta luv them gonks

"There's no way you're going to get a quote from us to use on your book cover" Metropolitan Police spokesperson
from the back cover of Wall and piece - Banksy

Keston
Tench

Post by Keston »

Wallyboy Rob wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:01 pm
Keston wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:53 pm Glad to hear you will have a table Nobby . I will look forward to seeing everyone again .
Is Nobby going to be a magnet for your £20 notes again like last time Johne :Chuckle:

There should be quite a few of the Pdas Wally family attending this time :Thumb:
:Hahaha: Nobby was selling some irresistible items last time . I had to have those Naiads :huray:

MWithell
Chub

Post by MWithell »

I can't go but my son lives in Romsey. If there was something definite I wanted I could send him along!
Malcolm

Catching lob-worms is one of the greater Outdoor Sports. It is the most hilarious game in the world (John C Moore)

MrCrabtree
Rudd

Post by MrCrabtree »

I will be there selling lots of rods, reels plus all manner of tackle.I am looking forward to meeting up with members so please wear your badges. The Fair is not just for dealing it's a great morning for just chatting and catching up. If you have never been before you are definitely missing out. Basically entry time is 9:00 am till about 12:30. I am unsure but you may be able to pay a little extra if you want earlier entry but I may be mistaken.
Mike

Keston
Tench

Post by Keston »

Early entry from 7.30am ;

Wakou
Rudd

Post by Wakou »

Hmmm... ANOTHER trip to the far South, and ANOTHER day off work! ... Oh well!
Ps What is this about badges? I thought I would learn the secret handshake at the Gonk-fest.

Cane
Grayling

Post by Cane »

Apart from the secret handshake, there is also the badge of power! It enables the holder to enter many a conversation beset with strange rituals and esoteric knowledge. :secret:
It has also been known to conjure obscure reels and rods from beneath tables, not to mention the odd sausage roll, which I won’t mention, as I’ve said too much already! :Scared:
In the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings!
Mrs Wigg's philosophy

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

I'm presuming that the holy duo of the orange and yellow float versions would give me a discount… at the bar? :whistle: :Hahaha:

" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”