We've become inspirational...

Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
Silfield
Brown Trout

Re: We've become inspirational...

Post by Silfield »

The Tuesday Swim wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:39 pm My mother has been knitting me cable knit jumpers for forty years, finally they are in fashion after years of ridicule!!
I very much doubt if the jumpers my dear old mum knitted me would ever be fashionable but at least they are warm and look good under a heavy coat that is done up to the neck. In a way I am thankful that her eyes are not what they were and she has given up knitting just so my boys dont have to endure the same ridicule that I did growing up (I have a couple saved in a safe place that I can give them when they get there first proper girlfriends :Wink: )
“There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind.”
Washington Irving

Dom Andrew
Rudd

Post by Dom Andrew »

Everything about fashion these days looks like it has been cut to look as awkward and uncomfortable as possible, or if not, then they make the models wear clothes several sizes too small for the photo shoot - just take a look at Barbour adds.

Stathamender
Tench

Post by Stathamender »

According to this morning's Farming Today on R4 https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000bv40 Marina Gibson has now been promoted to being a 'fishing influencer'.
Iain

What is your favourite word?
I suspect it could be “love”, despite its drawbacks in the rhyming department.
Björn Ulvaeus

Return to “Traditional Angler's Clothing”