Ljm183
Rainbow Trout

Re: Dawsons of Bromley

Post by Ljm183 »

Cleaning up nice

Martin H

Post by Martin H »

I have one of these great rods. Have used mine loads for Carping and has a nice powerfull action. Great for poking out through overhanging willows on my favourite old lake!

Fred Bonney
Perch

Post by Fred Bonney »

I have a Dal-Monte(with a fibreglass top section) in my tackle cupboard,it's in need of some refurbishment(rusty eyes) but generally in good condition.
If anybody would like it for a project PM me please, it yours for the postage.

Gone to a good home :huray: :huray:

Neodali

Post by Neodali »

Hello Ladies and gentlemen,
I have just received a Dawson's of Bromley in near mint condition . The rod is in original condition and seems to have had very little use.
It is the 'royal' 9' 2 piece and the cane is flamed which looks amazing. It is a #6\7.
I think because of the seat reel it is a 50' early 60' one.

Does anyone have one like this one or know anything about it?
I bought it on an auction for £30. Is it a good price or what it worth?

Thanks for your help :Hat:

Neodali

Post by Neodali »

I have just received a Dawson's of Bromley in near mint condition . The rod is in original condition and seems to have had very little use.
It is the 'royal' 9' 2 piece and the cane is flamed which looks amazing. It is a #6\7.
I think because of the seat reel it is a 50' early 60' one.
some picsof the rod:

Thank you for your interrest :Hat:

Tizer
Chub

Post by Tizer »

Happy days,In my sort out I have found a few old rods,as you may have seen I have been making a nuisance of myself trying to find out as much as I can about them. Anyway I am 99% sure that one of them is a dawsons of Bromley MEDINA and I am over the moon,I have never used a cane rod before and this one is a bit tatty but the rings are not rusty and I can use it.Thanks to everyone for their help,............ But we are not there yet,i have 4 more to sort out with your help.Thanks again. :Thumb:

Return to “Dawsons of Bromley Cane Rods”