Hunter 1000

The Chapmans Rods forum.
Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: Hunter 1000

Post by Loop Erimder »

I shall report back when it arrives. I am going to Spain on Tuesday to visit my daughter, so hopefully it will be here on my return
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Pentonhook
Dace

Post by Pentonhook »

I emailed the seller about local pick up, to which he agreed. I then checked his feedback,
and low and behold he sold the self same rod and an Ipod to the same buyer from the
same area, only to relist them later, a coincidence or what. I thought something was amiss,
so did not bid. However hope the rod turns out to be a stunner.

Ljm183
Rainbow Trout

Post by Ljm183 »

loop it looks like the original winner has payed for and has the rod in his possession ,check the sellers feedback, unless it turned up really quick and you have it

Nobby
Wild Carp

Post by Nobby »

It does appear that the seller sold this rod ( same images ) and two other items to another buyer on 12/9/12. Both have left each other contented feedback.
I can only presume the first buyer was actually not happy and the seller is effectively 'selling it on' to help him, or that the rod was returned to the seller off eBay and a 'deal' done about feedback.

None of this matters if you get the rod OK and it's what you want, I guess, but it is strange.

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

It is strange with the feedback and same photos, but anyway if I get the rod and its fine then great if not then it will go through the ebay buyers rights etc. I dont think it will arrive tomorrow so will have to wait a week when i get back from hols
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Well back from hols, popped to post office to collect the rod and all is very very well with said rod, very happy with it for Total of £26 with p and p. One on antiques fishing tackle for £125!!!!
Cant wait to give it a go and surprisingly light too :D

LuckyLuca
Barbel

Post by LuckyLuca »

Glad it's worked out Loop
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete.

Return to “Chapmans Cane Rods”