Speedia Wide reel arbor: final call

The Speedia Reels forum.
Barbelseeker
Brown Trout

Re: Speedia Wide reel arbor: final call

Post by Barbelseeker »

I said that I would post when I have met him - which incidently is tomorrow. I will update you after that. Rome wasn't built in a day - we are all being extra careful because of COVID.

I will start a a brand new post - if he is interested - in Arbours - I have several I want him to look at - including Stanton. Find out interest from that once we know what he can do and prices and take firm orders

Mark
Head Bailiff

Post by Mark »

Stathamender wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:12 pm
Mark wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:08 pm Please add me to the list if its not too late.
If Barbelseeker's friend can't do them then I will make a commercial order. The commercial cost of a wide will be £8.40 and a narrow £5.40. Plus £3.10 p&p.
That's fine with me, I would like one for the wide drum please, let me know if this comes off and how to pay. :Hat:
Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Stathamender
Tench

Post by Stathamender »

Barbelseeker wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:15 pm I said that I would post when I have met him - which incidently is tomorrow. I will update you after that. Rome wasn't built in a day - we are all being extra careful because of COVID.

I will start a a brand new post - if he is interested - in Arbours - I have several I want him to look at - including Stanton. Find out interest from that once we know what he can do and prices and take firm orders
Thanks for this. Now the thing I would really like is a lineguard for my Match Aerial.
Iain

What is your favourite word?
I suspect it could be “love”, despite its drawbacks in the rhyming department.
Björn Ulvaeus

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

Barbelseeker wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:15 pm I said that I would post when I have met him - which incidently is tomorrow. I will update you after that. Rome wasn't built in a day - we are all being extra careful because of COVID.

Thankyou for trying to organise these arbors it is muchly appreciated.
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

Stathamender wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:12 pm
Mark wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:08 pm Please add me to the list if its not too late.
If Barbelseeker's friend can't do them then I will make a commercial order. The commercial cost of a wide will be £8.40 and a narrow £5.40. Plus £3.10 p&p.
That’s excellent Iain - let’s hope something positive comes from the meeting.
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Luga00
Brown Trout

Post by Luga00 »

Hello everyone, just wondering what the current situation is with regard to these arbors?
I'd like to be added to the 'Wide Version' list if possible but understand if I'm way too late.
Russ

Stathamender
Tench

Post by Stathamender »

Luga00 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:45 am Hello everyone, just wondering what the current situation is with regard to these arbors?
I'd like to be added to the 'Wide Version' list if possible but understand if I'm way too late.
Russ
There's a new thread on this here: viewtopic.php?f=490&t=32778&start=10
Iain

What is your favourite word?
I suspect it could be “love”, despite its drawbacks in the rhyming department.
Björn Ulvaeus

Luga00
Brown Trout

Post by Luga00 »

thank you!

Lucky Strike
Perch

Post by Lucky Strike »

Ive posted before but just to confirm, I’d like both a wide and narrow speedia arbour if poss. Thanks

Luga00
Brown Trout

Post by Luga00 »

Lucky Strike wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 am Ive posted before but just to confirm, I’d like both a wide and narrow speedia arbour if poss. Thanks
I was told to post in the Grice and Young arbor thread, Steve, so I guess that is the place to register an interest.
Russ

Return to “Speedia Reels”