For Sale Again

This forum belongs to Redmire Pool.
Michael
Tench

Re: For Sale Again

Post by Michael »

I've had a dig around the back of the settee, and I can't find a farthing, sooooooooo...... can anyone lend me £3.5 million* of your best English pounds..please?

* asking price

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

I'm planning on winning the euro millions this week so looks like great timing.
Once I've purchased Redmire it will be free to fish by all Tff members. All those that would like to fish. Their names will go into my canvas bucket each season and drawn first out the bucket has first choice of dates.
Rules are only 4 anglers at anyone time with a one rod limit which must be cane!
:Chuckle: well one can dream ........

Troydog
Tench

Post by Troydog »

Nice one BobTheFloat !! Problem may be that we anglers are so diverse, even within the TFF, that there probably are not enough people interested in Redmire that could carry the project forward. It needs time, energy and money. So for example, I love the history of Redmire and all the super anglers that have made it special since Dick Walker and his friends, but am I interested in any involvement going forward ? No, my focus is on catching big perch and roach from the Herefordshire Wye.
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
John Harding

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

I’d come and fish it with you Terry....no doubt you’d install a good traditional bar with real ale at the dam end for when the going is a bit slow :Wink:
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Robbi
Tench

Post by Robbi »

RBTraditional wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 pm I’d come and fish it with you Terry....no doubt you’d install a good traditional bar with real ale at the dam end for when the going is a bit slow :Wink:
what a wonderful idea :cheers:
"In the back roads by the rivers of my memory"

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

I'd up banksticks for a pint of TFF Redmire IPA

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

RBTraditional wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 pm I’d come and fish it with you Terry....no doubt you’d install a good traditional bar with real ale at the dam end for when the going is a bit slow :Wink:
The beer would be free and flow all night at Walkers :Chuckle: :cheers: :cheers:
Last edited by Bobthefloat on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

Troydog wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 pm Nice one BobTheFloat !! Problem may be that we anglers are so diverse, even within the TFF, that there probably are not enough people interested in Redmire that could carry the project forward. It needs time, energy and money. So for example, I love the history of Redmire and all the super anglers that have made it special since Dick Walker and his friends, but am I interested in any involvement going forward ? No, my focus is on catching big perch and roach from the Herefordshire Wye.
Only a bit of fun Troydog like yourself 99% of my fishing is on running water with ASHMEAD being an exception.

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

BobTheFloat wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:12 am
The beer would be free and flow all night at Walkers :Chuckle: :cheers: :cheers:
Definitely count me in...I’ll bring the dog, he likes a drop
of ale too!
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

RBTraditional wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 am
BobTheFloat wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:12 am
Definitely count me in...I’ll bring the dog, he likes a drop
of ale too!
I'll make sure I get some Bishop :fish: in for you Rob!
As I know you like that :cheers:

Return to “Redmire Pool”