Something in common with Mr Stone :)

This forum belongs to Peter Stone.
Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Something in common with Mr Stone :)

Post by Kevanf1 »

Just browsing for Xmas presents for my wife I happen to have 'Total Fishing' on the tv in the background. I know... Matt Hayes irritates me but he is a good angler. Anyway, they had a piece on Peter Stone fishing for tench in an old estate lake. It turns out that old Peter hates fishing in the rain :) Something he has in common with me.

You're all so pleased that I told you that, aren't you :Scared:

:Hahaha:
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Re: Something in common with Mr Stone :)

Post by Kevanf1 »

Firebird wrote:Total fishing - to be enunciated in the manner of Alan Partridge.
? I only have a very scant knowledge of this 'Alan Partridge' but I take it he's a comedian? I'm not one for comedy as I don't tend to get jokes until a day later... Total Fishing, though, is certainly not something I usually watch or even have on in the background. It was purely because Peter Stone was mentioned beforehand :Hat:
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Mark
Head Bailiff

Post by Mark »

Have a look at this, at 6.25 minutes Peter make an appearance.

Mark (Administrator)

The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

:Ok:

Return to “Peter Stone”