Redditch

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
StefanDuma
Grayling

Re: Redditch

Post by StefanDuma »

I will be there with my two books Men of Trent and Dreadnought Casting Reel Co.

I will be looking for Wadham accessories and additions to my Slater/ Nottingham collection.

Aitch
Pike

Post by Aitch »

As well as a MkIV Avon, I may look for an ABU 444a... they are a lovely reel and that rear drag is handy for a bit of slack spool carping...
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

Can someone direct me to the full details of this please? As it's on a Sunday I will try and make it. Thank you

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Liphook wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:25 pm Can someone direct me to the full details of this please? As it's on a Sunday I will try and make it. Thank you
If you click on 'Board Index' then go to the section called Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and other events, you will find a post by Arcadia about Redditch on the 17th November. It will show you all you need to know! Hope to see you there :Hat:

Liphook
Barbel

Post by Liphook »

Thank you Ted

Fredline
Tench

Post by Fredline »

Harry wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:38 am As well as a MkIV Avon, I may look for an ABU 444a... they are a lovely reel and that rear drag is handy for a bit of slack spool carping...
I have a mint 1965 Abu 444A that will also be at Redditch and at a very affordable price.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
John Bickerdyke.

Aitch
Pike

Post by Aitch »

:Hahaha: :Hahaha: talk about not missing a trick... :Hahaha:
Do we get a cake discount... :Hahaha: :Hat: :eyebrow:
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Harry wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:13 pm :Hahaha: :Hahaha: talk about not missing a trick... :Hahaha:
Do we get a cake discount... :Hahaha: :Hat: :eyebrow:
Possibly, so long as your interest in Fredline's reel doesn't 'crumble' :Scared:

Wagtail
Arctic Char

Post by Wagtail »

I shall be stalling out at Redditch tomorrow, it will be nice to see a few fellow TFF'ers so come and say "hello"... cake is always welcome on my stand :Chuckle:

Have a few nice bits to sell this time with some good rods (including a Chapman 550 and an Allcock's Harvey Torbett, both in really good original condition), collectable floats, Brady bags, Hardy reels, and loads of other interesting stuff starting at just £1 :Thumb:

Oh, and if anyone has an old 4" Aerial or Aerial Popular with the white handles (T series?) that they want to sell or swap I'd like to see it please :Thumb:

Alex
'The Chub is a very controversial fish. He has a strong army of supporters, but he has an almost equally strong army of detractors. The trouble is that the detractors do not know what they are talking about'. L. Vernon-Bates

Lea Dweller
Pike

Redditch Tomorrow

Post by Lea Dweller »

Both myself and Fredline are very much looking forward to tomorrow, it is always good to see TFF faces, both old and new. I will be wearing my 'Peaky Binders' Grey cap, a big grin and two TFF badges! We will both have a selection of cane and glass rods at excellent prices, so please come and say hello! :Hat:

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”