Lewtham Centrepin Reels are back!

The Other Reels forum.
CentrepinGuru
Stickleback

Lewtham Centrepin Reels are back!

Post by CentrepinGuru »

Lewtham Products has been revived! Limited stock of reels available, for the moment. However, the Leeds and Leeds Classic 4",4.75" and 5.5" are readily available. Contact lewthamproducts@gmail.com for further enquiries or information. Image

Liphook
Barbel

Re: Lewtham Centrepin Reels are back!

Post by Liphook »

Was there any need to replicate this post quite so often in your opening day of membership I wonder? I suspect you will find a less 'aggressive' approach to marketing would be advantageous, particularly on this forum. Saturation and IYF marketing may be considered appropriate for modern social media snowflakes, but it is hardly applicable to the demographic involved in traditional angling. I will stand corrected if your order book is burgeoning from purchases by TFF members! That aside I wish you well in your enterprise

ExiledSoutherner
Gudgeon

Post by ExiledSoutherner »

Are you making from scratch, or using parts left over from Dave Lewthwaite's workshop? I have a Lewtham Quest, which I rather like. No frills but effective.
By the way, I tend to agree with Liphook's observations.

NiceRoach
Eel

Post by NiceRoach »

Och well, its nice to see that Centrepin reels and Traditional methods are being revived and sustained in my opinion
these reels contributed to preservation of method at an affordable price. Free running wow you bet they were
:tea:
niceroach

Return to “Other Reels”