Efgeeco Type Canvas Bucket

Other traditional odds and sods can be found in here.
Penninelad
Arctic Char

Re: Efgeeco Type Canvas Bucket

Post by Penninelad »

I may be self isolating on arrival in Ireland.The information is very confusing.One Irish Government site says things are changing on the 9th July whilst another says the change will occur on the 29th June,whilst yet another says it has already changed! 1'll take my chance!
Mark Davies

Champ
Chub

Post by Champ »

BendSomeCane wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:46 pm
Champ wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:44 pm After more than two years of searching a friend found an original Efgeeco bucket in little used condition and gifted it to me.I was very lucky.They are hard to find in good condition.I came across well worn ones (and worse) mainly on the well known auction site.Even they went for silly money.I am glad i stuck it out and have the one from my friend.If anyone can reproduce a very near copy to the original i reckon that they would sell.
Hello Peter,

Could you post a picture please?

Kindest regards

Bendsomecane
I havent worked out how to post pics yet.My phone isnt very "smart" either :Chuckle:

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Post by Penninelad »

I have now taken delivery of the sample buckets.They are very well made and are waterproof so could be used to hold livebaits.My only criticism is that they are a bit small,but the same size as the old army issue water buckets.They did not come with handles so I fitted my own.If anyone is interested in buying one email on :-
edeophone@aol.com

I think the Company who made them will require a minimum order of 10-15 so further manufacture may not be a viable propositionImage
Mark Davies

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

I like to have a bucket - so many uses! From bailing water, minnow keeping, groundbait (wet and dry), keeping fish damp when photographing, etc!

Return to “Other Traditional Items of Tackle”