Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
- Posts: 2137
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm
Been after this for some time picked up cheaply on the bay of eeee. gets very good reviews
- Posts: 1080
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
I'm a fan of DCF so consider this as a great find
I've never seen a copy
- Posts: 3775
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm
- Location: Rural Kent
"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:42 pm
It shouldn’t be too hard to find a copy nowadays; try book finder.com or amazon. Recommended.
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am
- Location: The Mole Fortress, West End
A very good read and continues where Harry Selkirk left off.........
Say aye tae'a pie!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests